Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) designs seek to provide thermal comfort, acceptable indoor air quality, reasonable installation and maintenance costs, and efficient operation. In addition to facility temperature control, HVAC systems provide ventilation, reduce air infiltration, and maintain pressure relationships between spaces. HVAC design is based on the basic principles of heat transfer, thermodynamics, and fluid mechanics.
Facility HVAC system design requires an intimate knowledge of the building structure and function.
This typically involves an engineering analysis of the building’s envelope interior spaces, and functional use. The analysis considers the local climate conditions to determine the external thermal energy along with the internal thermal energy created by the people, lights, and equipment in the spaces. This establishes the peak heat losses gains that are then balanced through heating and cooling systems respectively. Based on the thermal analysis, facility type, and project budget, the HVAC system type selected, equipment defined, and the system designed and specified to integrate into the building.
Project Management Services specifically for Industrial Air Pollution Control
- Project Planning
- Project Monitoring
- Project Implementation and Evaluation
Features for HVAC systems are:
- Monitoring of all required parameters of the facility to ascertain the health of the running plant.
- Automatic controls for critical parameters can be set so that the system can control those parameters in the specified range only.
- For parameters which are safety-critical, Suitable Alarms, Interlocks, and System shutdowns can be programmed to avoid untoward incidents.
- Completely flexible to be adopted to the process and user requirements.
- Automatic data recording at regular intervals so that history can be analysed.
- Intelligent graphs generation.
- Integration with other third party services such as Compressors, Chillers, Vacuum pumps, Fire Alarm System, CCTV Systems, Clean Room particle counter etc
Renovations, Refurbishment And Renewal Services for HVAC
- Design New HVAC systems And Duct with Equipment Layout
- Repair & Upgrade Existing HVAC System and Construction of same
- Design and build Clean Rooms